Fencing Supplies Greeley Co
The best way to beat the summer heat is to cool off in your very own backyard pool. If you’re in the process of installing a new pool or doing some updates to your current one, you’ll also need new fencing supplies for the surrounding area. Colorado requires a fence or permanent barrier around the pool for safety. You’ll get a sea of results when searching “fencing supplies Greeley Co” – let’s clear the waters with what you need to look for when choosing your fence.
What to Consider when Looking for Fencing Supplies in Greeley, CO
- New pools are a costly undertaking, but don’t forget about the cost of the fence you’ll need to surround it. It’s best to include fencing supplies in your original budget so you’re not surprised by costs at the end. We recommend vinyl fencing for pool areas – it’s durable and well worth the initial investment.
- Pool size. When you start planning for your pool, start with the pool and deck or patio area measurements. You can use the size to help determine which fencing supplies are best for the project. A full pool and hot tub with a large patio area might mean excluding some of the pricier fencing options, but privacy vinyl fencing is a great option for a soaking pool.
- We know it’s easy to get caught up in the costs of your new pool, but cheaper options that require significant maintenance might end up costing you more in the long run. Wood fences are subject to rot and water damage, so you’ll want to be sure that a wooden fence is installed far away from the pool. Constant splashing from nearby water can mean more maintenance. Vinyl fencing supplies in Greeley, CO, maintain their beautiful appearance and are not subject to water damage – perfect for installing near your kids’ cannonball zone.
- Different fences provide different levels of privacy. If your pool is taking up the majority of your backyard, vinyl privacy fences give you the solitude you need to enjoy your pool – and you won’t have neighbors watching every time you step out for a swim. If instead you have a large yard and want to be able to see out to other areas where the kids might be playing, choose a fence that will provide sight lines out to the rest of your property.
- After installing a beautiful inground pool, the last thing you’ll want to do is surround it by a chain-link fence. Consider the aesthetic of your home and your outdoor area when choosing your fence. If you’re going for a rustic look, wood fencing can be a beautiful choice. If you want something sleek and sophisticated, vinyl fences give you a wide variety of options.
When you’re making lots of decisions about a new pool, patio, and outdoor furniture, it can be easy to overlook your fencing needs. With so many options for fencing supplies in Greeley, CO, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. Start with the musts – size, budget, maintenance – and then consider appearance and privacy. Many people choose vinyl fencing for their pool area because of its durability and variety of options. We are one of the few vinyl manufacturers in the Rocky Mountain region, and we can help you get a great price on the perfect fence for your new backyard oasis.